7 times Chrissy Teigen was so us it’s scary
Last month, if you wondered if she read your mind and then tweeted your thoughts, well, you’re not alone. Here’s 7 times that happened.
1. When you look pretty much anywhere on the internet these days.
Oh, another rage-filled polarizing status? Please. More. I love it so much.
2. When you are tired of the tinderfail types and just want to meet someone idk, normal
There is someone I need to mute but he seems like the kind of dude with one of those apps that tell you who has muted you.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 22, 2016
is that took much to ask?!
3. When you cannot handle that you are a human person on a planet
Don’t you guys ever look up at the sky and think holy shit, this universe is amazing. It’s insane we exist. It is.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 19, 2016
Agreed. It really is insane.
4. When you can’t unsee that news story you just saw and have no idea what to do
5. When you learn something new about a world issue
Never thought of a penguin egg before today.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) July 29, 2016
Like this article last month about Antartica potentially losing most of its penguins after, you know, only 45,000 years of survival
6. When that earlier realization about being a human that exists makes you think about all the other humans that exist
Whether or not you pretend real shit is happening, every life is valuable. Every single life. Tired of my own bubble.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 19, 2016
7. When you want to do something more but have no clue where to start
I know I have one million more resources than most to do something. And we give. But I also don’t know what else to do. I hate this feeling.— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) August 19, 2016
We get it.
We wanted it, so we made it. The place to go to do something. To meet worthwhile people and live less cringeworthy moments.
⬇ ⬇ ⬇
Sign up for POINT here. We’re about to drop. 🔥
We’ve got nothing on Teigs but you can follow us too here 🐦