My volunteer is having trouble
If your volunteer is confused about how to use POINT, no worries! We can help. There’s some FAQs below, but you can also direct them to email email@example.com.
Here’s a quick snippet to email your volunteer:
I’m sorry you’re having trouble with POINT! Can you try the following troubleshooting steps? If it’s urgent – feel free to sign up for an event on the computer at app.pointapp.org. If you’re still having trouble, email firstname.lastname@example.org. They can get you ready to go as soon as possible!
Here are a few things you can try:
- Close your app and reopen it
- Update your app
- Use the web app on your computer at app.pointapp.org
If that doesn’t work, please email email@example.com and tell us:
- If you’re using Android, iOS, or desktop
- The email associated with your POINT account
- Screenshots or screen recording of the problem
- Steps required to recreate the problem (first I opened my app, then I…)
Frequently asked questions from your volunteers:
- I can’t see the private event you posted.
- Do you see <Organization Name> under “Your organizations” in your profile? If not, go ahead and search for our organization name under the “Causes” tab and request to join.
- Note: Organization admins can also check to see if the volunteer is a part of the group for which the event is private for.